Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HITCHED

I promise this will not become a wedding blog…but it’s hard to ignore the fact that Chris and I are getting Hitched. Yes, I’m getting Married, WE are getting Married I guess is what you would say.

I have been excited since August (when we got engaged) but now that I have actually started planning I feel like it’s real. The part that makes this wedding so much fun is that I am lucky enough to work with wedding expert David Tutera, a lovely surprise from my dad and a huge relief to me and my MOH ( Joseph Richard).

So I guess my excitement stems from having our first planning meeting to discuss Décor, look and feel. Don’t kid yourself, we have met many times to find the perfect venue, but that was not fun- this meeting was a blast. He walked us through Decor and flow of the day and all of the things we need to think about…who knew! Needless to say we are at the very beginning stages of what will be 9 months of planning and a lot of fun!

So, next on the list? Stationary and Save the Dates. We are heading to Ceci who does such great stuff. If you have never heard of her, check her site out below, for any stationary need. http://www.cecinewyork.com/

All pics of wedding will have to wait til after October 2nd – until then I give you this one photo i LOVE by Christian Oth here in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home